cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
winterloner
Scholar

tin star season 2

now tv has added 9 episodes of season 2 but i googled it and i belive it has 10 episodes, so was just wondering when the 10th episode would be added as this is a good series

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes you are right just had a look on imdb no point in starting to watch if we haven't got all episodes

Anonymous User
Not applicable

season 2 ep 9 shows on the small writeup that its the season 2 finale....so no ep10 😞

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User   @winterloner   @Anonymous User 

I was going to start S2 today and noticed that  the running time for ep 1 is 66 mins. Maybe this is 2 eps combined so in effect 10 eps??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is definitely an issue with the episode listings on now TV. Sky go list an episode 2 which for some unknown reason is not on Now TV. I kind of can't really watch any further as I am effectively skipping an episode. 

RoyB
Legend

Yes - JustWatch reports that NowTV has 8 episodes of Tin Star Season 2, while Sky Go has 9.

There are only 9 episodes, but NowTV has episode 2 missing.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just noticed this myself -  very annoying.

Maybe don't pay your bill and they might take notice!!