cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

the strain season2

i started season 2 of the strain and it wont let me watch from episode 5. keeps coming up with an error code!!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Yep it looks like it's a problem at NOW TV's end. The show isn't due to leave anytime soon so I'll tag @Jason-C From the NOW TV team and he'll pass this on to be looked at. Hopefully it should be sorted in the next day or so.

For NOW TV Team info: most episodes of both season 1 and 2 are giving 1300 error codes (box and mobile)

View solution in original post

40 REPLIES 40
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cool beans. Looking forward to it

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Season 2 is on now just watching it x
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i started season 2 of the strain and it wont let me watch from episode 5. keeps coming up with an error code!!!
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Yep it looks like it's a problem at NOW TV's end. The show isn't due to leave anytime soon so I'll tag @Jason-C From the NOW TV team and he'll pass this on to be looked at. Hopefully it should be sorted in the next day or so.

For NOW TV Team info: most episodes of both season 1 and 2 are giving 1300 error codes (box and mobile)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks hopefully it gets sorted soon.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User You're welcome. In the meantime have you tried The Whispers? I've watched the first few episodes and am really enjoying it. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

NOW TV have started adding the episodes back up now. All of season 1 and most of season 2 are up at the mo, and they seem to be working.Hopefully all of season 2 will be up soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm only waiting to watch episode 12 and 13 on season 2 but they have added episode 11 on to it twice and I can't skip the second last episode of the season I'm I writing this in the right place to flag it
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Welcome to the forum. Yes, this is a good place to report problems with episodes. S2 eps 12 and 13 seem to be back up now so hopefully you can carry on watching now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sadly episode 13 of series one is missing 😞  I'm eager to start series two. Please can you help? Thanks