cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

supergirl sky 1

Anybody know when supergirl returns to sky 1 there is 22 episodes yet only 8 have been shown of series 2

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

End of January it starts again about 30th think it is
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
End of January it starts again about 30th think it is

@Anonymous User Hi 

Did you get that information from the link below?

http://www.geektown.co.uk/uk-air-dates/

Bearing in mind that on Greektown. All of the DC TV shows are currently marked to be confirmed in terms of return dates, which means nothing has been confirmed yet, and based on the TV schedules of previous years 30th of January sounds incorrect to me. I would actually suggest late February/early March as the rough time for the return of the DC TV shows and in fact , when I checked  a few days ago all the DC TV shows were marked on Greektown as returning in March 2017 the return dates were marked as to be confirmed then as well.

In my opinion, if the DC TV shows were to come back in January that would put the UK to close to the US TV schedule which means we would be affected by the numerous mini schedule breaks they have in the US for various reasons. so if I'm honest late February/early March sounds more correct. When it comes to USA TV shows the agreements UK broadcasters have with US rights holders usually mean that episodes have to be shown in the US first, which means the UK would be forced on any breaks in scheduling. UK broadcasters usually get around this by being far enough behind the US in terms of showing episodes. Which is why Gotham season three hasn't started yet in the UK, but is due to start in early 2017

For the time being. Take any return dates you see with a pinch of salt by the end of January we should definitely know more.

CC @Anonymous User

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.