cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

"Succession" from Sky Atlantic

After watching (and enjoying) several episodes of the American drama series "Succession" I noticed recently that it simply doesn't exist any longer. 

I am aware that there are many more episodes that were made (and shown) in the USA.

Has Sky Atlantic stopped screening these ?

Could someone enlighten me please ?

Thank you very much.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When did you last watch? Succession was available for a limited time only and is no longer available. It did display the expiry date as I watched the whole series with about 10 days left. It might come back as a box set at some point in the future.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When did you last watch? Succession was available for a limited time only and is no longer available. It did display the expiry date as I watched the whole series with about 10 days left. It might come back as a box set at some point in the future.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Now TV - Succession just won at BAFTA tonight and I read that it was streamed via Sky Atlantic in the UK. And signed up to NOWTV to watch.  And it's not there...? When will it be a box set?  Maybe give a warning that the International prize winner from BAFTA isn't available, for sign ups? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Series 2 Episode 8 "Dundee" (this week's).

Subtitles Sky?

Episode transmission Monday - still no subtitles available?!?!

Can someone hurry up and do them? Else we might have a discrimination issue....

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Ridiculous that the subtitles have suddenly disappeared - the dialogue is
virtually incomprehensible, not only do we have the usual on-screen
tendency in American drama for mumbling coupled with a fashionable drawl
and truncated words (and re-invented grammar), we are now subjected to
whispering when it's completely unnecessary to do so.
I would not watch it were it not for the excellent Brian Cox.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been complaining all week but no result. I see ep 9 has them. 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Yes, and finally, they are appearing before the Monday evening live showing.

Lets hope Episode eight gets them before it expires, so I can go back and see if Kieran Culkin really did say “Mumble, mumble (that face thing he does) wisecrack, Gee, really?’

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why are there no subtitles available for Succession series 2 Ep 8??? This is really bad and a refund worthy complaint for Now TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have been watching season two.  
Suddenly without any warning it isn’t on Now TV. 

There was no warning! 
Nothing to say it was only on for a few more days. 
Season 1 is still there until 6/12/19

So annoying. It’s literally the only reason I’m paying for Now TV!!!

😡😡😡😡

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also enraged. I literally started watching season 2 of Succession last night and was looking fwd to watching another episode tonight - and, horror of horrors it’s no longer there! How can episode one still be there but not episode two? Now Tv KEEPS doing this sort of low move....