cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

only paying with passes

As you will know for some strange reason you can get the entertainment package for £5 a month if you buy a pass but £6.99 a month if you do it online.

How do you only use passes? When I add a pass it says I will be charged at £6.99 a month when it expires. Do I just cancel that straight away and then add another pass when it runs out?

If I cancel will it cut off immediately or continue until the end of the pass?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you want to use the vouchers from places like Argos, Currys etc, then keep your current username account under My Account, My Passes where your entertainment pass is shown on screen you should see in the left hand corner "apply voucher"  then add the voucher code that was on the scratch card.

Once the voucher code has been applied the information in My Passes will then update and say that you are on a voucher offer with a start and expiry date and will also say when you next due payment date will be.

Then within 30 days of the when the voucher expires, just apply a new voucher has described above, then keep using this method until you either want to return to the normal  monthly subscription payment method that you previously used in the past or if you wish to cancel your nowtv entertainment service sometime in the future, then just press the grey cancel button in My Passes.

Please be aware that you can not stack multiple entertainment vouchers ( you can only apply one voucher to one type of pass during the last month when the voucher on your account expires).

Also be aware that the vouchers have a 12 month expiry date from date of when the voucher was purchased from the shop.

If you decide to cancel your voucher pass before the voucher expires , you will still have the full duration of the voucher period.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Paper 'voucher code' passes can be purchased from retail outlets such as: Argos, Currys, Amazon and should remain active for around 12 months. Electroniclly generated 'voucher code' passes purchased from Game tend to remain active for around 6 months.

Quite often there are very good 'multi-month' voucher pass offers, so you need to keep a regular look out. Either-way it's recommended that you keep hold of your proof-of-purchase, just in-case there's an activity problem!

Cheers

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you want to use the vouchers from places like Argos, Currys etc, then keep your current username account under My Account, My Passes where your entertainment pass is shown on screen you should see in the left hand corner "apply voucher"  then add the voucher code that was on the scratch card.

Once the voucher code has been applied the information in My Passes will then update and say that you are on a voucher offer with a start and expiry date and will also say when you next due payment date will be.

Then within 30 days of the when the voucher expires, just apply a new voucher has described above, then keep using this method until you either want to return to the normal  monthly subscription payment method that you previously used in the past or if you wish to cancel your nowtv entertainment service sometime in the future, then just press the grey cancel button in My Passes.

Please be aware that you can not stack multiple entertainment vouchers ( you can only apply one voucher to one type of pass during the last month when the voucher on your account expires).

Also be aware that the vouchers have a 12 month expiry date from date of when the voucher was purchased from the shop.

If you decide to cancel your voucher pass before the voucher expires , you will still have the full duration of the voucher period.