cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

nowtv error code 1300 watch list problems

I recently restarted the movies pass through the offer of half price for 1 month on black box, previous to this I had no problems, since this change I had programs re appear that I have not watched and have not been avaliable on demand I try to remove and a blue screen comes up saying "We dont have this right now were constantly adding new programs so check again soon" and error code comes up 1300. It is blocking up my watch list and I am still waiting on a response from Nowtv as why this is happening and how to fix. I have wiped the box and started from scratch twice I keep checking for updates manually, I removied apps to see if that helps but nothing has worked. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Pretty sure that's just coincidence, as I've had the movie pass for a long time now and my problems only started happening at the same time as everyone else. Hopefully it won't be long now. 

View solution in original post

40 REPLIES 40
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User No need to apologise, it's been a frustrating bug! Yeah, I still can't delete direct from the website either, that will be a separate fix I'm guessing, but if I remove expired items from the v4 app on the box they do also get removed from the website, so hopefully once you've got the updated app (they get sent out in batches so not everyone gets updated at the same time) then it should sort things for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy updated my boxes to V4,,and guess what,,,I can finally delete the greyed out shows!! over the moon.thanks a lot.

Only over thing is the multiple instances of shows being added to the watchlist,but I am now beginning to wonder if this is a implentation from now TV.At least all the greyed out shows have gone,I can now put my OCD behind me 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Fabulous! 🙂 

Do you mean the 'extra' shows that get added when you add a main show to your watchlist? Yep, that's been mentioned as well, and annoyingly there's another bug appeared where some of those extras are unavailable and you can't delete the unavailable ones without deleting the main show as well.. 

You know how one thing gets fixed and something else goes wrong? We can only hope they perfect things with the next update! 😉

In the meantime hope it's made life just that little bit better! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still a problem on the Roku 4K models.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

hi Andy do you know when the 4K Roku will be updated. I have tried the manual update but there is not an update to download. Very frustrating.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User No I'm sorry no word on when this is happening. There was an issue with auto-resolution switching with the v4 app and so it was rolled back. I can only guess NOW TV are having difficulties resolving this which might be holding things up with regards Roku devices.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@A Mary-E

Hi,

Do you have an update when the Roku boxes including the new 4K ones will be updated to V4.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@a Mary-E

Hi,

Do you  have any idea when the Roku boxes including the new 4k ones, will be updated.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi,

sorry for all the duplicate postings, kept on making errors tagging you.

Do you know when the Roku including the 4K models will be getting V4, as I am still getting the error code 1300.

Thanks