cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

no local news

Hi all,

I'm new to Nowtv and getting used to how it works etc., but why do i no longer receive news from my area? why is it i have to watch London or Kent news/weather now? Smiley Frustrated Thats as much use as a chocolate hammer to me Woman Mad and i cannot work out why or how to get back my local news and weather!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi! Thank you for your reply. Yes, its itvhub 😭 so I guess I can switch to BBC so thanks for your help! Much appreciated 😊

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you are referring to BBC IPlayer then you need to go into the App settings to change the default region from London to the regional area of your choice.

More information here in the link below.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/help/troubleshooting/tv-games-consoles/live_bbc_one_hd

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Forgot to mention that i don't think the ITV Hub App has the option to wach regional news from their live stream feeds even though you need to enter a post code when you setup the App ( just in case you was asking about the ITV Hub App in your post ) Smiley Sad

The BBC IPlayer App is so much better than the ITV Hub App in my honest opinion.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi! Thank you for your reply. Yes, its itvhub 😭 so I guess I can switch to BBC so thanks for your help! Much appreciated 😊