cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

no content

only been signed up to nowtv for 24hrs & im already losing the will to live. ive got a samsung tv plugged in to a youview free view box, which is attached to a 3 network wirless router. via the youview box the program tv menu shows a selction of players & apps, bbc iplayer, netflix ect & nowtv. i signed up with netflix without any issues so thought id give nowtv a go. loaded my details & opted for the 6 month starter entertainment & movies package. payment was taken. now when i turn on nowtv the the only channel menu choice i get is movies only. no sign of entertainment package. i cant find any link that resolves my issue & a customercare phone number doesnt seem to exsist. anyone got any suggestions before i try & cancel ?

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Bad news i am afraid.

The YouView boxes with the NowTV App currently only supports on demand movies, where there is no option to watch entertainment on the YouView platform at the moment.

I own a YouView box myself but don't bother using the NowTV App on it, because the PQ is only SD, the UI is so outdated and hasn't been refreshed in a couple of years and there is no My TV feature on it as well.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User

Does your Samsung have the Now tv app? If yes you can watch entertainment and movies through the tv