cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lindzi
Elite 2

missing episodes on.... well everything!

What's the deal Now tv? Pretty much every box set I have in my watch list has multiple episodes missing on every season.

My continue watching is different on my LG app to my Samsung tv app. 

Obviously there are issues considering the multiple posts from customers (yes, paying customers)... but has a now tv rep responded to any of them? Why is there no service status post re the multiple problems? Are you aware and just not acknowledging us? 

You just don't get these problems, which are very regular on now tv, with other streaming services. 

I like you Now tv, but you NEED to get your stuff together you really do. This kind of thing happens way too often and it's not a cheap service 😞

Box sets - instinct, the strain, the blacklist, slasher, the leftovers, the young pope, tin star, the night of, sick of it, the truth about harry whatshisname, for the people.......

Can't be bothered to list anymore I'll be here all night! 

25 REPLIES 25
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User

Thank you for letting me know what they said, they are talking rubbish though. Yes occasionally an episode of something will not be shown however this is a wide spread tech/contents issue. 

Live chat at times are great and really helpful but if they don't know what's wrong instead of saying we have no idea but I'll raise it with the relevant people, they will pick a stock answer and give you that. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They have now added an update on a new post, i found it in "techical checks" in "my account":

We're aware of an issue that may be affecting Entertainment customers watching certain shows and box sets on-demand.

Our technical teams are looking into this issue right now and will work to get things back up and running as soon as possible.

We'll post more information here when we have an update. If you would like to be emailed when there is an update, click 'Topic Options' at the top of this post, then 'Subscribe'.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User

Yes they added a service status update after my first post (not at all suggesting my post asking for one had anything to do with it though)

We'll just have to see how long it takes them to fix now I suppose.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hope its no to long i am against the clock to finish another 4 seasons of Greys anatomy in 19 days!!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User

I love Greys!! I've watched it from when it first started and then watched the whole thing again when it was last on now tv. soo good! 

Hope it gets sorted 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does this happen often?

I only signed up today to watch A Discovery of Witches. 1st episode finished and went straight into the next which I assumed was E2, but was actually E3, as E2 has disappeared. 

I got very confused at the gaps in the plot line for a bit 😉

Now TV seems to have some cool shows I’d like to watch but if this is a regular thing I might cancel before the free trial runs out. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Now TV does seem to have its fair share of minor niggles and issues and you'll get to see this if you check the forum regularly....... this major 'mass missing content' issue is much rarer (it also happened several months ago) and now they are looking in to it it should be sorted in due course.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cheers @Anonymous User

Guess it’s just Sod’s law for me they’d have such major issues an hour after I signed up 😊

Will give it a chance once this is resolved. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Yes, your timing has just been VERY unlucky with regards a rather major issue.

As @Lindzi mentions in her Posts, Now TV do seem to have more than their fair share of minor niggles, but like @Lindzi I've also had constant Entertainment Passes for nearly 4 years running, so once you get used to the service and its ways, the content could be enough to keep you going???