cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

missing episodes from last night's catch up

Season 2 episode 3 seems to be missing from catch up. Also blue bloods season 6 episode 6
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry that should say madam secretary season 2 episode 3 is missing
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also 100 Code is missing too

we've been trying to sort this out for several hours but no help available

very poor customer service!

@Anonymous User wrote:
Sorry that should say madam secretary season 2 episode 3 is missing

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I sent them a message on Facebook, but no reply as yet. A different post said leave it 24 hrs to update, but never had to wait 24hrs before. Wish they would hurry up and sort it
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User both were added straight after broadcast last night, it's just that both then vanished earlier today. I'd expect them to be back again tomorrow.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah seems as though a few things have disappeared, hopefully they get it fixed soon
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Madam secretary season two episodes three and blue bloods season six episode six are now available on catch up

@Anonymous User I thought madam secretary had aired the day before yesterday. oh well I was wrong

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User@Anonymous User@Anonymous User@commanda6

Everything is back up except for Madame Secretary , I have reported this to the content team as this should be available.

Thanks

Andy

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User@Anonymous User@Anonymous User@commanda6

Everything is back up except for Madame Secretary , I have reported this to the content team as this should be available.

Thanks

Andy

Hi @Anonymous User 

That's strange Smiley Surprised latest episode of madame secretary was available earlier . I tested it on nowTV box/Roku. This particular piece of content seems to be a bit troublesomeSmiley Sad 

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah madam secretary season 2 episode 3 was there this morning on catch up but has disappeared again