cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

kids tv pass

It's all very well introducing a new kids pass, but we have grandchildren that visit regularly and want to watch the kids channels. It would be good to have a couple of kids programmes on the entertainent package. We're not planning to pay extra, will probably have to resort to youtube!!

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Since being a subscriber to Now TV, I have taken out 4month/six month subscription passes in order to watch the Entertainment Channels (including the current childrens channels).

I currently have a six month pass running (which doesn't expire until end Oct), which I expected at the time of starting that I would be able to receive the channels advertised.

From late June, in order for the children to continue to watch their channels - a Kid's pass will have to be purchased !

I suggest/request that those who have 'multi-month' passes running are giving access to the Kids channels for thr remaining duration of their current subscription period.

It seems that some subscribers have been given free passes who are in this situation - but why just some ?

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for your post.

This is something we're looking at. I'll keep your details here and make sure you get an email update.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As some subscribers to the Entertainment package have already been sent an emails stating that they will be receiving a free four month trial to the Kids TV channels, Now TV have already loojed into this.

I trust that my email offering the same offer will be sent soon.

@Simon-J wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for your post.

This is something we're looking at. I'll keep your details here and make sure you get an email update.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've added a 6month entertainment pass (ends December) last month and I never got an email! 😕

(I'll be getting the kids pass anyway (as its only £3) but thats not the point... why should some get free months and not others?) 🤔

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting,

With this matter we do have to look at customers on an individual basis, but rest assured that we will contact all customers.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Simon-J wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting,

With this matter we do have to look at customers on an individual basis, but rest assured that we will contact all customers.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

No Problem!!! 👍🏻

(PS, I've just filled in that Kids Pass Trial Questionare... Hope I'm not 2 late) 🤔

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User, it looks like Now TV's train of thought if that if you appied your 6 months entertainment pass after the 4th of May 2016 then you agreed to their current terms and conditions and are basically not entitled to anything, which is what I was told by @Anonymous User in E-Mail yesterday.

Personally I think this is unfair as I purchased my pass well before this date, but it doesn't look like they are going to budge.

You may be lucky to be offered a one months kids pass, but I think it depends on the Now TV agent you speak too.

Regards,

Darren

nickmorc
Expert 2

I have not had an email either, I can understand as we dont usualy watch the kids channels, but as previously stated, we have kids coming in the summer and would have used it then on our current pass, which was obtained previous to the announcement. Smiley Sad