cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

greys anatomy season 14 epsidoes missing

i attampted stupidly to add a comment to a previous post that was already solved, however this is a new issue, greya anatomy season 14 has missing episodes i can only see epsiodes 1, 6, 9,10,11....

what happened to 2,3,4,5,7 & 8

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. Just gone to finish season 14 and the episodes have disappeared, so annoyed 😡. This is the only reason I got Now TV 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sat here refreshing the app willing the episodes to come back and I’m loterally watching the episodes disappear!!! 

Its the only reason I have now tv too!! Would never have this problem on Netflix!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

FUMING!

the only reason I’m in on a Friday is to finish them all off before they get wiped... not happy when it’s half the reason I pay my money each month... come on guys!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So I finished episode 16 of Greys season 14 last night and the rest of the season was there - gone on today and they only have up to episode 16 but with a load of earlier episodes missing! 

Only have 18 days left to view the episodes as it is... why have they been removed? Are they coming back!!!???!!!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Nowtv had some major technical issues, where loads of episodes suddenly disappeared on numerous TV shows from their content library and their Tech Teams are slowly in the process of adding the missing episodes back.

I have just checked Greys Anatomy under the Sky Witness channel and it is showing season 14 now has 24 episodes to watch on my nowtv smart box.

Might be worth checking the Sky Witness channel for Greys Anatomy on your devices.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same with season 3. Episodes 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 18 all missing. Also other seasons have episodes missing just looked 😡

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same issue on season 10 and against the clock to get to end of season 14 in less than 19 days before they take it off streaming!! Not happy. Sort it out!!!!

@Anonymous User wrote:

Same with season 3. Episodes 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 18 all missing. Also other seasons have episodes missing just looked 😡

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There seem to be an incredible amount of episodes missing across the board right now - please can this be looked into ASAP?!