cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

greys anatomy season 14 disappeared???

So I've been loving catching up, finally, on all the recent Greys episodes and then i noticed season 14 episodes had a 'x days left', until today where season 14 has disappeared??! I'm so upset - its not available on both abc and sky living- does anyone know whyyyyy and if it'll be back at all??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. Season 14 was the latest season and so was available on catch-up (a bit like BBC iPlayer) rather than a full-blown boxset. That would explain the 'days left' messages you saw. The season should appear again as a boxset at some point, and Grey's tends to be available quite a lot. I'll tag @Anonymous User @Anonymous User from the NOW TV Team they might have some idea when.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue...I have no idea why the 14th season has been susoendes from the service. 😥

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. Season 14 was the latest season and so was available on catch-up (a bit like BBC iPlayer) rather than a full-blown boxset. That would explain the 'days left' messages you saw. The season should appear again as a boxset at some point, and Grey's tends to be available quite a lot. I'll tag @Anonymous User @Anonymous User from the NOW TV Team they might have some idea when.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
thank you for the reply! that makes sense, although its unfortunate i didnt finish the season it time! i hope it wont take long for it to return.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for this, I was wondering the same thing as I'd only signed up to NOWTV in order to watch Season 14! Now it's gone. Would be great to get a heads up on when it will be back as box set!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I only signed up for now TV because they were showing they had season 14 of greys anatomy and they Don’t! Where is it please or is this a con?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. As per the solution above it's because season 14 was catch-up and expired, it should return as a boxset in the future. More info on how content works on NOW TV here

https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-not-find-show-i-am-looking-for

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I only signed up for season 14 of Grey’s anatomy to find it’s not there. Saying available Saturday. Is there anyway I can pause my trial until then?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Unfortunately you can't pause your free trial or passes once you have started them Smiley Mad

You might get lucky if you cancel your free trial (don't worry if you cancel early, you still get the full duration of the trial) and maybe you may be offered a discounted entertainment retention offer for a couple of months at a reduced price to continue using their entertainment streaming service).

Or alternatively if not offered a retention deal when cancelling, then maybe look at nowtv gift cards to save a few quid, if you still want to use nowtv entertainment.

@Anonymous Useri noticed on my mobile phone nowtv app, that Greys Anatomy season 14 ep1 is available to watch on Saturday via Sky Witness on NowTV.

A quick question would that be 30 day catch up per episode each week or the complete season 14 on boxset from Saturday ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Andy @Anonymous User 

Hello! Yes S14 will be available from 14/09 and it will be the entire boxset.