cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

facebook

hi

I have received a message via facebook asking me to post in the forum and that you would email from here directly...?! 😊

Spoiler

13 REPLIES 13
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi, thanks getting in touch @Anonymous User. I'll email you directly now 🙂

@Anonymous User wrote:

hi

I have received a message via facebook asking me to post in the forum and that you would email from here directly...?! 😊

Spoiler

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi i have Received a message from yourselfs asking me yo go here and post, so you can send me an email.
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi i have Received a message from yourselfs asking me yo go here and post, so you can send me an email.

Sorry, was on lunch there @Anonymous User I'll send it now. @Anonymous User Don't worry i'm sorting it out now 🙂

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

If you check your emails now you should see one sent from NOWTVHELP. Follow the steps and you should be good to go. Let me know if it works for you 🙂

Cheers,

Tony

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still haven't received email!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been told to send a message via here. I saw the other day an offer for 3 months for £9.99. I was on the live chat and was told it wasnt for existing customers. I have spoke to someone via the now tv Facebook page and they told me to leave a message on this page to see what deal you could do for me. Thank you
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had Now Tv for over a year and had little to no reward. I resently saw the 'March Madness' offer which was only for new customers. As I've never purchased a movie pass I thought maybe i could still get the movie pass part of the deal, but no. I messaged on Facebook about this and they said I had to post in this community forum and they'd see what they can do for me. I want 3 months of films and tv for the price of 1.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I've just posted somewhere else also as they gave me a link for the computer rather than my phone. But basically I want 3 months of movies and tv for the price of 1 like all the new customers are getting.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello there 🙂

I've merged your posts together to avoid duplicates and so you don't get mixed answers. 😉

I will tag @Tony-D and @Graham-S  who are staff members who may be able to help you. 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂