cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

entertainment pass - 3 month

I added a 3 month entertainment pass - to commence 7th July - it was accepted, and you can see this in my payments section

This has now been removed, and they are trying to take payment from my bank

Please advise

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User can you look into this for @Anonymous User? @Anonymous User Niamh is one of the Now team.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

A couple of quick questions.

Have you used any other nowtv username in the past, if so check you pass by going to NowTV website homepage and click on My Account > My Passes.

Also when you go to My Passes check if the "apply voucher code" button highlighted in green is still next to your entertainment pass, if so perhaps try applying the code again to your account.  

If you are still struggling, then maybe try live chat after 8.00 am on the link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/entertainment-month-pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

it states I cant add a pass as they are trying to take payment? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Was there a scheduled payment today before you tried applying the voucher code or are you a NowTV Combo Customer ?

You best bet is to speak to live chat after 8.00 am, hopefully they will sort it out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I applied the voucher 30 days before the old one expired - and you can see this in my payments section....

It was accepted and the next pass isnt due until 7th October

I dont understand why it has now been removed from my passes, and I cant enter the code again, as it states they wont accpet a pass, as they are trying to take payment

I had an issue trying to add the card a few weeks ago - which was eventually resolved - dont rate the live chat though.

Ive e mailed again, Im not paying again

Thanks though

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User can you look into this for @Anonymous User? @Anonymous User Niamh is one of the Now team.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I contactd an advisor - and the issue has now been resolved - THANKS!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Out of interest what was the cause ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

. They said I had not activated the pass. I had though, as there was an issue adding it in the first place. 

What doesnt make sense  is they stated I had not activated it - but they had to cancel it?? this then took the message away stating I could not add a pass, as they were trying to take payment.....I then had apply the pass again

So although it does not make sense....it is resolved