cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

did not order entertainment package

did not order entertainment package can i have my money back £6.99p pls. i only orderded the sky cinema package for a months trial and i then cancelled the package after a week or so after.

1 REPLY 1
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

The most probable reason why you've been charged £6.99 is because somebody in your household accessed the 'Entertainment' service at some time. Which is why it's advisable for the NOW TV 'account' holder to create a PIN code to prevent unathorised purchases.

This being the case, provided you have not viewed any content (which the NOW TV people will thoroughly check) you should be able to get all (or a proportion) of your subscription payments returned/refunded to you by contacting a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility.

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

And... given that the 'Entertainment' service is now active on your NOW TV account, it too will have to be officially cancelled by your good self. Or it will 'roll-over' automatically and you will be charged.

Cheers