cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

criminal minds season 12

While I can find seasons 1-11 in full on catch up I can't find episodes 1-8 of season 12.  I don't wane to start in the middle of the series - anyone know where I can find them?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The catch-up episodes from the newest season for most 'Entertainment' series usually remain on the NOW TV service for around 30 days after their UK 'live' broadcast/streamed transmission (much like they do with BBC iPlayer).

The previous episodes could re-appear at some time, either as 'live' streams and/or as 'catch-up' streams but only if a new agreement deal is negotiated with the contents copyright holders. Or before the next new series begins (if there is one)...

Cheers

View solution in original post

52 REPLIES 52
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just my opinion but wouldn't it be better if sky waited a few more weeks so that we don't get that weird break in the middle of the season. I also am fed up of waiting for the new season of criminal minds and greys anatomy start but you look forward to watching it and then it's gone for weeks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree, the mid season break is rubbish, why that cannot wait a month then start the run so that it continues to the end I dont know.

I intend getting TV from TalkTalk instead of Now TV so that I can record from the season start and start watching later.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

season 12 has been re-add on sky living and also add to abc studio channel yesterday season 13 avaiable after 9pm on sky living channel on demand