cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

criminal minds season 12

While I can find seasons 1-11 in full on catch up I can't find episodes 1-8 of season 12.  I don't wane to start in the middle of the series - anyone know where I can find them?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The catch-up episodes from the newest season for most 'Entertainment' series usually remain on the NOW TV service for around 30 days after their UK 'live' broadcast/streamed transmission (much like they do with BBC iPlayer).

The previous episodes could re-appear at some time, either as 'live' streams and/or as 'catch-up' streams but only if a new agreement deal is negotiated with the contents copyright holders. Or before the next new series begins (if there is one)...

Cheers

View solution in original post

52 REPLIES 52
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The catch-up episodes from the newest season for most 'Entertainment' series usually remain on the NOW TV service for around 30 days after their UK 'live' broadcast/streamed transmission (much like they do with BBC iPlayer).

The previous episodes could re-appear at some time, either as 'live' streams and/or as 'catch-up' streams but only if a new agreement deal is negotiated with the contents copyright holders. Or before the next new series begins (if there is one)...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us @SeeMoreDigital is correct the first episodes of Season 12 were available for 30 days after there inital air date and won't be available now until later in the year when it ends on TV and most likely a month or 2 before the next series starts 🙂

Hope this helps

Thanks

Eddie Smiley Very Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi! Do you know when episode 22 of season 12 will be available? I know it was aired on the 10th May but it's not showing up on NOW TV yet?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Episode 22 is scheduled to be broadcast next week, I think on Monday. It will then be available on catchup.

Why do you think it would be available on the 10th?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Yep... Episode 22 of Criminal Minds (the last of season 12) will be live streamed/broadcast on Mon 22 May @ 21:00 on Sky Living 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

CBS listed the air date as the 10th May, must be the American release date

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Indeed, what CBS do in over in the USA is quite different to what is done here in the UK 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I started watching criminal minds a few months ago and loved and been watching it right through til just finished season 11. I knew the new season 12 was on but go to watch it and it's on episode 14...previous episodes aren't available! This has happened before to me. What is the point of putting on a box set or complete set of seasons yet don't keep all episodes of a new season available! Feel like I rushed to watch loads of episodes to catch up and it was pointless!!!
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The previous episodes could re-appear at some time, either as 'live' streams or as 'box-set' but only if a new agreement deal is negotiated with the contents copyright holders. Or before the next new series begins (if there is one)...

Cheers