cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cancel my account

please cancel my account, i do not want to pay for now-tv i have a voucher, please do not ask customers to answer this as i want to speak to  a human who works for now tv 

A cancel my account.

B remove  payment lock so i can add my voucher.

C fall off the end of the world and die.

any of these will help as i do not like wasting my time cancelling ###### that i have paid for.

sorry customers but i dont need your help you do not have access to the billing and i do not like to do these ###### work for free while we have to live on minimum wage or jobseekers.    do your own support ######.

5 REPLIES 5
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I understand that you're annoyed with the situation you're currently encountering, but we do not tolerate this language and abuse towards our service team on our forum. 

This is your first warning in regards to breaking the rules of the forum. 

I'll look into your issue for you, please keep an eye out for an update. 

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well you must expect people to get annoyed when virtually every single online organisation gives you endless ways to book, buy, join some package or other, but when we want to cancel something we have to jump through hoops and go round in circles. Why isn't there simply a option named.....CANCEL !! It really is that simple.

David-S
Scholar

Just go to your passes information and cancel voucher.  It's not exactly difficult to do is it?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am told that the Nowtv computer set-up will not allow my P.C. access any more. This happened with no prior notice or warning so Nowtv is taking money from me without my consent. I believe this is called fraud and is illegal. I want access to my account so that I may cancel it at will as your TV Adverts claim I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

it seems that the best way to have my account closed is to ###### swearing or hacking now-tv (lets see if first works)  , now these ###### take the last of my money well i now only have 4 quid left in bank which was to live off. 

i asked and asked for my account to be blocked and cancelled b=now i hope you ###### do because of the ###### i have to go through to get the money refunded by my bank when i show them i had actively been trying 

thanks for ###### all and please make sure i cannot access now-tv at all as i will do just about anything to make you delete my ###### account. 

i cancelled payment during the period of oppertunity you can see we do not use no tv .

ffs ######