cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

can not contact yourselves

I've been trying for a few days to contact you about payment for my entertainment pass . when I sihe'd up you said I'll been notified in advance when payment was due . you haven't done this ! now you are asking for payment . IF I WAS NOTIFIED I WOULD HAVE TRANSFERRED FUNDS TO MY BILLING ACCOUNT !!!! SO FOR ITS COST ME £18.54
5 REPLIES 5
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User if you click on the link at bottom of my post you can reach chat. It tells you in your my passes when your next payment is due.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

£18.54 is an odd amount. What NOW TV services have you subscribe to?

Legend 5
Legend 5

@SeeMoreDigital I suspect that it is bank charges.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@4268 Reading @Anonymous User original post I'd agree it's bank charges

It's not the first time that someone has said they expected to be notified when payments were due.

I've been with NowTV for 3 years and the only way of finding out when payments are due is My Account/My passes.

In those 3 years only once have I been charged incorrectly and that was quickly resolved by Free Chat.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I've been with NowTV for 3 years and the only way of finding out when payments are due is My Account/My passes.

In those 3 years only once have I been charged incorrectly and that was quickly resolved by Free Chat.

Indeed...

Sadly it never ceases to amaze me how people sign-up to a service (any service) without reading even the most basic payment information. No wonder they get themselves into such financial straits!

Like I say... sad...

And just-so other NOW TV customers know: -

• NOW TV 'Sky Cinema'/'Entertainment' subscription(s) will run for their full duration, even if they are cancelled after the first day.
  • NOW TV 'Sky Cinema'/'Entertainment' subscription(s) will 'roll on' automatically if they're not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!
  • 'Free trial' subscribers are notified by email that they will be charged unless they cancel their subscription(s) prior to their 'free trial' ending!
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the grey coloured 'Canel' button will not be accessible.
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the 'Apply Voucher' button will not be accessible.
  • New NOW TV 'Sky Cinema'/'Entertainment' voucher code passes can be added within the last month of your current NOW TV services expiry date. The new pass will commence only after your existing pass expires. So you don't lose-out on any days.
  • Setting up a payment PIN on your NOW TV account is advised. As it will be prevent others from purchasing additional NOW TV services without your consent!
  • Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the NOW TV subscriber to manage their NOW TV account!