Did you mean: 
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: box crashes on 'watch live' option

Thanks everyone, Just looking into this now

Cheers

Andy

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Highlighted
Scholar

Just checked movie's live is OK on black now Tv box

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Cheers andy your our man for the job lol

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Same for me but I'm using the Now TV android app. Tried watching live on the entertainment side and it force closes the app. I made sure the app was updated but it didn't help.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

The NOW TV Team have posted a service status announcement about the issue here

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Issue-watching-NOW-TV-21-06-2016/m-p/381037

Best at thing to do is to go to the post and click Topic Options > Subscribe (you need to be signed in to do this) and you will then receive an email when any updates on the issue are announced.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

That post only refers to an issue with the box not the app?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Least its getting sorted 🙂

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@izpants2

Good point, I think the team are aware though as posts have also mentioned the LG TV app. It doesn't seem to be affecting every device though (working fine on my iOS devices for instance). I'm sure they'll be keeping an eye on these posts as well.

Highlighted
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Working for me now 😊

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Fingers crossed

0 Thanks