cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

black friday

Hi can someonre answer a quick question my entertainment pass runs out in Feb 2018 but am tempted to buy the Black Friday deal, If I do will I lose the period between now and when my current pass runs out 

cheers

dave

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have a read of this thread asking the same question.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Account-Offers-Promotions/Now-TV-Black-Friday-Bundle/td-p/448788

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the information

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

For any existing customers who are interested, or who missed the offer during Black Friday, NOW TV have the £99 for 12 months of entertainment and cinema offer back on. 

http://www.nowtv.com/home/existing

To take advantage you need to be an existing customer and if you currently have a multi-month offer on either entertainment or movies (or both), this offer(s) needs to end within the next 30 days. Promotion finishes end of day 31st December 2017.

Full terms are

Winter offer: Offer available to existing NOW TV customers (customers must currently be paying full price or have less than 30 days to run on their existing offer). 18+. UK only. Offer not available to existing customers currently billed by a third parties such as Vodafone or Apple. At the end of the pre-paid period month passes automatically renew at standard price unless cancelled (Entertainment Month Pass currently at £7.99 a month and Sky Cinema Month Pass currently at £9.99 a month). Offer ends 31 Dec 2017 at 23:59. Savings claims based on the standard price paid by existing customers (standard monthly price Entertainment Pass currently at £7.99 a month and Sky Cinema Pass currently at £9.99 a month). NOW TV account set up with debit/credit card required. NOW TV terms apply (nowtv.com/terms). Content streamed via broadband/3G (costs may apply) to compatible device.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi David

You asked, " tempted to buy the Black Friday deal, If I do will I lose the period between now and when my current pass runs out".

Well David, no you won't, you can add the free pass to your account in February and the new time will be automatically added when your original/current pass runs out.

I have done exactly the same thing you are asking about and have had no problems whatsoever, in fact I currently buy passes before I need them so that I can add them to my account before my existing cinema and entertainment passes run out.

It is also cheaper to buy passes from retailers, and use them, rather than have Now TV take money from your bank or credit card.

UK Bob