Welcome to your Community

• 7,183 Solutions
  • 44,520 Discussions
  • 1,161 Members Online

This is your place to chat with other NOW members and show off your knowledge by helping others

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband

Get advice on performance, set up issues & general troubleshooting for NOW Broadband

Content Issues

For missing episodes, sound issues, subtitles and content availability

Community Activity

Payments

I have only recently realised that a payment is being from my bank monthly from now tv, I’m assuming for an entertainment pass as it states on my statement, but the problem I have is I don’t currently have any active passes. I’ve searched on my membe...

Landline

I have been using the Now broadband for a while but the landline is not setup. Now want to set it up and the connection has mostly been slow. Any advice….

Yusuff by Newbie
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Phone number

I have joined Now after being with Sky and have been informed that my existing landline number needs to change.This is inconvenient and speaking to BT they advised me that I should be able to keep my existing number?

Watch list

How do I clear the watch list,or my list?

CT by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Delete account

Hello, I want to remove my now Tv account as it takes bills off my card details, and I don't use now Tv anymore. So I want remove it asap.Thanks.

Broadband customer service email?

Please can someone share the customer service email address. Long story I had them cancelled the. Changed the date to earlier and the cancellation clearly hasn't gone through. I am now living abroad so can't call. I cancelled my service in Jan to be ...

Britt90 by Newbie
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the NOW Community.

Top Solution Authors
Most Thanked