Welcome to your Community

• 7,210 Solutions
  • 44,734 Discussions
  • 632 Members Online

This is your place to chat with other NOW members and show off your knowledge by helping others

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband

Get advice on performance, set up issues & general troubleshooting for NOW Broadband

Content Issues

For missing episodes, sound issues, subtitles and content availability

Community Activity

Sign In Issues

Hi i have recently signed up with ee tv and have there broadband and TV and when i sign out of the ee box with the account they gave me i try and sign in with my own personal account which i have had for a few years but when i close the app and re op...

JakeB94 by Advocate
  • 5 replies
  • 2 thanks

Sky Sports cut off

Sky sports via Now.just watched 2hrs 47min of live tennis coverage only for Sky Sports to cut off the coverage at the most exciting part: ‘This coverage has ended’. How infuriating is that.How do I complain about Sky Sports coverage when I get it thr...

MarkG by Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Screen freezing

Took NOWTV last weekend and when initially signed up a message came up on tv say - “there is a problem with the security certificate for this site”. It allowed me to continue and started watching Sports.after 10minutes screen froze and it kicked me o...

Black screen when trying to watch in browser

Hi,Trying to watch Sky Sports F1 through the browser streaming on my Mac but all I'm getting is a highly pixelated black screen with the audio carrying on fine in the background - no picture at all. This is repeated across other channels I've tried.I...

MikkyX by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the NOW Community.

Top Solution Authors
Most Thanked