cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
cooper557
Mentor

being charged when i have a voucher

On the 5th April, I entered a three month entertainment voucher, it was confirmed on my account. However I have seen on my credit card statement that I have been charged for the months of April and May 2016. On the orignal confirmation I was informed that my first payment would be the 7th July 2016, giving me three months free. Can you look into this for me and arrange a refund on my account please. 

regards   

Tony Cooper

cooper557

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
3 Replies
4268 Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: being charged when i have a voucher

Hi @cooper557. Quickest way to resolve this is to go onto chat. They can arrange a refund. I assume that the amounts were for £6.99.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Now...

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

pethead65 Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @cooper557

Thanks for your post.  As this is account related, Live Chat can look into the issue for you.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Please click on Thanks if I've helped.
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, therefore I can help with issues about the service, but not account related issues.
If it solves the problem, please mark it as an accepted solution to help other members.
Thanks!

0 Thanks
Rob-T
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @cooper557

Thanks for getting in touch with us, I'm sorry to hear you've been having issues.

I've dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Thanks,

Rob

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks