cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

movies pass and entertainment pass

i bought my Now Tv box yesterday with 6 month entertainment pass. Got locked out for no reason and had to change my password through Sky and have now lost my entertainment pass and I can't find it as I threw it away after I had used it. Very unhappy ...

cancell problem

Hi, tying to cancel my account but when I go to passes I get a red box saying they have a problem and try later but it's always the same it then go's to a screen ascing for my crdit card details, I just want to cancel, all my information was input wh...

Discovery out of sync

Can someone sort discovery channel it's out of sync by 5 seconds I have restarted my box so can you please sort it it's hard to watch 

Game of thrones season 6 episode 1 not available

So I've just bought an entertainment pass to watch Game of Thrones season six I've waited till halfway through the season so I don't have to wait each week to see the new episodes and can bulk watch! But already episode one is no longer available to ...

Resolved! Order of Episodes

Has anyone else found that some programs are either in order of most recent first or in a totally random order. Examples NCIS Los Angeles, Silicon Valley, 11.22.63.

4268 by Legend 5
  • 9 replies
  • 8 thanks

Billions

Why is only the first episode of Billions available on Now TV but Sky have the full 1st series available to watch on demand? It seems a bit odd...

payments taken

I had a free two month pass-within a month a payment has been taken.I can't even cancel on this site as a pass does not register as having being taken.I would like to cancel any future subs.Not a helpful custmor service site at all.

Resolved! Days left - Impossible to watch next season

Can anybody shed any light as to why some box sets are impossible to watch? For example, I just sat down to watch Legends season 1 (24 days left to watch) & accidentally scrolled to season 2 only to find out it's missing Episode one, Episode 2 has on...

Resolved! took payment after i cancelled

I cancelled my account yesterday before my free trial ended. Today I was notified by my bank that they had took the payment, when I logged onto the site it said I had not cancelled? I am not paying for another month of it when I was not happy with th...

Resolved! What happens after a box set expires? Can I never see it again?

I signed up for this service to watch Game of Thrones. It's the only thign I want it for. My son is now old enough to see it and we're working our way through it - but we only have 14 days left to watch the last 3 series. Not feasible. I've paid for ...