cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Please cancel my order

Hi, urgent help needed. i did not order and entertainment pass, now its telling me i did and it has my account has been debited. I need to cancel it and have my payment returned please.

NEW KIDS PACKAGE BUT .....

What about children aged 10-15?  Ive received the email regards to the Disney/childrens channels.  What I would like to know what is being replaced to make up the monthly fee for the entertainment charge?   New entertainment channels like E, Fox??  O...

New now tv box

Hi I have just got my little boy a now to for his bedroom, we can not get it set up... It won't connect to the wifi. I have been onto virgin and they can resolve it from that end... So what can I do?? The box is no good if we can't get on to watch it...

Streaming issue

I am  literally so angry at the moment I have been using now tv since season 6 of game of thrones started specifically to watch only game of thrones. I have streamed it on the same computer since day one when it started and I just went on to watch it...

Prison Break, only 30 days left!

Hi all, I've just started watching season 1 of prison break and to my dismay it appears that there is only 30 days left on the box set. Can anyone tell me if this will be prolonged? Otherwise I'm afraid I'm going to have to cancel my subscription! Th...

Can I save my now tv entertainment pass for a few months?

Hello, I just bought a Now TV box with a 6 months entertainment pass from Argos. I want to save the pass for a couple of months until I move into my new house with my partner in about 3 months from now. I am currently living with family and have a tv...

series has disappeared

please can someone help me....i have been watching Da Vincis deamons and now all of a sudden it has disappeared and i can no longer find or watch it

Refund

Hey there  I would like a refund because i just had an emeail saying that i have paid for entertainment pass when i didn't.  I am able to make acess spending. Please refund me the money i am in need of it. And how the payment went through when i have...

Cant watch episode 7 of DC Legends of tomorrow

Hi I am unable to watch episode 7 of DC legends of tomorrow. It wont stream on my Now TV box and when I tried to watch on my Mac I got the message that the licence to play the episode couldn't be obtained. Appreciate any help with this.

Resolved! Oh dear I think I have made a mistake!

So I am very new to Now TV and recently bought a box with a 3 mth entertainment pass, all good and working and I am very happy with it. Saw today a deal that has a box with 6 month Entertainment pass at approx half price. So I think I will buy that a...

Lindzi by Elite 2
  • 7 replies
  • 7 thanks