cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Time running out on pass email

I recently re-started my Entertainment pass (25/4) on a rolling 1 month sub.  Today I received an email headed "You've only got 1 day left" with message "Time's running out on your pass.  We just wanted to remind you that your Entertainment Month Pas...

kids tv pass

It's all very well introducing a new kids pass, but we have grandchildren that visit regularly and want to watch the kids channels. It would be good to have a couple of kids programmes on the entertainent package. We're not planning to pay extra, wil...

Firefox No error message

I've tried to get NOW TV working on  firefox now for a while but it never does.  I get to the screen with a little orange bar on the bottom,and volume control, but no play button at all. I have seen the threads on Firefox not working no error message...

entertainment pass

i purchased a nowtv box with a 3 month entertainment pass so i don't understand why money is being taken from bank account when the 3 month period doesnt end until august.

the service is not the one

devices listed issue the same as the ones posted on message boards since 2012device removed new device added in this case p.c.informed before use when I attempted to watch using google chrome nowtv no longer works on the browser so I used internet ex...

Request box set

My mother in law who also has a Now Tv box, said that its possible to request box sets. The box set in question is "The Returned" which apprently is on Sky Box sets, so its not like they haven't got it Any help, thanks in advance John

Resolved! Bought an Entertainment Pass from Argos....

Hi   Soon (in the next three days or so) my existing entertainment voucher that came with the Nowtv box will expire and so today I bought another 3 month pass from Argos. They swiped the card through the till to activiate it but when I enter the code...

Resolved! Arrow - Season 4

Good morning...any word when Arrows Season 4 will begin on Now TV?