cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Cancelling subscription

I have been trying to cancel my subscription online but when I go into My Passes it directs me to complete my banking details. As I am trying to cancel this why would I have to input these details. I want this cancelled immediately.  

card not valid

I've had email saying my card details need checking -- they're fine, current card.  But I can't find ANYWHERE to email Now TV to communicate this to them!  

Managing devices

I have a Now TV account for the entertainment package and currently I have my laptop and phone registered as devices. However I sometimes travel and stay at my parents house for work, and wish to watch my Now TV on my Xbox 360 at this different addre...

Resolved! Adding another pass

Hello,I have bought another 3 months entertainment pass, and my other pass runs out in a few weeks, although it has already been cancelled. If i add the new pass on, would it begin when my current one runs out? Also, say I did apply it today, and the...

TV Show

Hi Does anyone know when DC Legends of Tomorrow is going to continue on NOW TV? Thanks

entertaiment pass from amazon

I purchased now tv box on amazon with 3months entertainment pass how can I activate it? After trial I canceled subscription and want use my pass code now. 

Adding new devices

So I have 2 devices (of 4 allowed) and 20 minutes into June it says I have to wait until 1st July to add a device. WTF is this all about? 

CANCELLING MY ACCOUNT!

I DONT SEEM TO HAVE ANY PASSES TO CANCEL YET I AM BEING CHARGED??? I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON A WEBSITE THAT IS SO UNHELPFUL WHEN IT COMES TO CANCELLING AN ACCOUNT! ???

Resolved! Legeds of Tomorrow

Hello, I just wondering if is any problem to watch the last three episode of Legeds of tomorrow, I know that some episodes in other  series expires but usually are the first one no the last.  Thank you!