cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Money deducted with out subscription

Hi Team, I have recently registered in NOW TV and subscribed for 14 days free trial. Before completion of free trial i have unsubscribed .But when i have checked my bank statement i found that there is a deduction of 6.99 from NOW TV on 31st May 2016...

Entertainment pass

Hi, I recently used a 14 day free trial but then tried to cancel it before I got charged for the first month as I didn't want to continue with a membership. I logged in to my account and followed the instructions to cancel my membership before the tr...

Cancel ?

I need to cancel my  14 day free trial as i dont want to be charged, money has alkready come out of my account which shouldn't have and i can see anywhere how to cancel 

Resolved! Biggest Loser USA Season 15

I have cancelled Sky and now have a subscription for this as it is an app on my Smart TV and has the majority of the TV channels that I watch anyway (Although gutted it doesn't have Alibi (Love Quantico ) or Universal (will miss Chicago Med, Sleepy H...

Game of Thrones series 6 episode 1

Hello everyone, I cannot see game of thrones series 6 episode 1 on here anymore I take it they have removed it? if anyone can either point me in the best direction to watch it before i go mental that would be great and/or tell me why they have bloody...

WHAT DO I GET?

Hi, Im looking to get NowTV and want the entertainment and movies package. I cant see what package offers both. I see that for £24.99 I can have either entertainment or movies, but can I get both?

Now Tv Suddenly counting casted to TV as a device.

I have 2 boxes, an Xbox 360, and a Tablet. Just tried casting from the tablet to my TV, and it tells me the Ive reached maximum devices. That's terrible and cant' be right? I'm certain I read the casting device(i.e. the tablet) was the device that co...

The flash Tv series

I am paying for nowtv i have watched season 1 of the flash. They are not allowing me to view season2???

Chicago Med & Chicago PD

Hi,I was wondering if Chicago Med and Chicago PD will be added to the entertainment library, since Chicago Fire is, and those two are spin offs of that show. Thanks,Hannah