cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Resolved! 0 devices listed and still can't watch on anything.

Hello.I use Now TV on my phone, TV and xbox and my other sisters phone. I went to watch something on my phone and it said I couldn't watch anything until next month. Checked my devices and they're all gone, yet neither of us removed them. It's saying...

Sign-up problems

I tried to sign up to the Entertainment package with the 14-day free trial, and after putting all my debit card details in, got the message: Sorry... There has been an issue with your sign up. Please contact our help team for more information. There ...

Resolved! 6 month free bundle

I bought 2 boxes a x-mas, entertainment package 1 with movies too, was 6 months free, I have been charged each month, do I get the next 6 free?

charges after canceĺling

Need some help had two month free movie pass and cancelled before it was up but have been charged. Can I get this money back?

3 Month Pass has disappeared

My entertainment pass is not due to expire until 21 August, but now i have received an email informing me that my pass has expired today, 3 june.  

Resolved! The Flash age rating

season 1 of The Flash on DVD is rated as 12 but on Now TV some episodes are rated 15 and two are even 18. Anyone know why there's such a difference?

Game of Thrones season 6 and NowTV's attitude to customers

I have recently subscribed to NowTV primarily so that I could watch GOT - only to find that as I finished season 5 today, episode 1 of season 6 has disappeared!  WHY??? If you have every other flippin episode available back to season 1  - why lose th...

Nowtv box

Please could you explain what is the difference between the white and black box and do they do the same thing for the entertainment package, thanks

Resolved! Payment Taken Twice

I can't find an email or telephone number anywhere to get in touch with NowTV about this, it appears I've been getting charged twice for a while now, once from my iTunes account and once via my credit card directly. Who can I speak to to get to the b...