cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

South Park S21 Ep3

When will South Park season 21, episode 3 be added?  I was expecting it to appear over the weekend but still can't see it today (2nd Oct).

Now tv

How is friend box sets 1 to 10 no on now tv

Resolved! Watching Game of Thrones: Season 7 *Live*

Hi, Apologies if this is a silly question, I'm not entirely sure on how NOW TV works...  Am I right in assuming that when Season 7 of Game of Thrones airs on Sky Atlantic, you'll be able to watch it live on NOW TV, just as you would with a normal Sky...

Sometimes Unable To View Pass Details On Website

OK this is a minor issue but could be important one day. Sometimes, like today using the Opera browser I was unable to view my passes in my account, so unable to apply a voucher, cancel or whatever. All I get with Opera is those ******** spinning cir...

Resolved! Arrow season 5

I've noticed that the other CW superhero shows (the flash, supergirl and legends of tomorrow) have all had the most recent seasons put up so you can catch up before the new seasons start - all except for Arrow season 5. I've looked to see for anywher...

Resolved! Suggestion: Watch list

Not sure where I should post or send this too, but there is one thing I wished there was on nowtv; A watch list. So it whould know what I have watched already on nowtv and let me know when new episodes are ready for me to watch. Maybe even know when ...

The deuces

Dose anyone know when "The Deuces" will be shown on now tv

Buffering issues

Hi - this is our first month with NOW TV - we have a combo deal, all was fine for the first week but ever since we are finding it incredibly difficult to watch anything - we start watching and it starts buffering, we are watching on a Samsung smart t...