cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

When is NowTv coming to you view?

When is NowTV's tv entertainment service coming to Youview? Its where I watch most TV so it would be great if I could watch NowTV services whilst watching youview. (Currently only the movie service is available in youview).

Resolved! can't log in on tv

Filled in all ma details with Nowtv and cannot log in to tv with username name and password can someone help me please thanks.

Resolved! South Park series 21, episode 4

This episode is mia. Doesn’t even apper on its own when searched for.Assuming it was broadcast last night, any one at Now TV know when it might appear on catchup? Ta.

Blacklist S4

I got an email from Now tv saying blacklist season 4 was here however when I go to the blacklist it's only showing 3 seasons...Do you know when S4 will be added?

Commentating in the background of tv shows

I dont know if ive accidently pressed something but all of a sudden anything i watch is suddenly having a commentator in the background that is really low? any ideas as to how to turn this feature off as i havent found anything so far and its getting...