cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Resolved! Sky News Watch LIve not available

HiCan a Now TV Team meber please answer why the app which is on Now TV boxes does not allow users to watch Sky News live through it's app. Roku boxes allow users to stream the channel. I don't see why we can't do this as they run on the same platform...

Entertainment Pass stopped working

I have a 6 month Entertainment Pass I got from Vodafone. It's been working fine for about 4-5 months but suddenly has stopped working and it's asking me to pay £6.99. What can I do to fix this?

TED Stream not loading

Hello My white nowTV box will not load random TED videosIt gets to the loading/retrieving bar but does not progresssome videos do work but some likehttp://www.ted.com/talks/emilie_wapnick_why_some_of_us_don_t_have_one_true_callingdo not.I have reset ...

Blacklist season 2

Hi,I've been trying to watch blacklist season 2 through ee box, every time I try it says can not connect to stream. Everythingelse works, want to know why this isn't able to play?

Mount Pleasant sound stuttering

Trying to watch the final episode of Mount Pleasant season 4 and the sound stutter is dreadful we experienced the same problem with some episodes in season 3 but put up with it thinking it was our broadband connection but that's not the problem, is t...

Wheeler dealers

The latest episode of wheelers don't work there are two programmes listed with the same title nut neither of these are working

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...