cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

American Horror story ep 2 SOUND KEEPS CUTTING OUT

Every so often the sound cuts out for a few seconds randomly, no matter what I do it still does it. This doesn’t happen when I try watching other stuff, the video must be corrupted somehow. can a member of staff or someone please rectify this? It’s r...

Bad Service

Content Issue - Random episodes missing. Episodes Not uploaded. Sound issues Will we be getting compensation due to the fact that we are not able to watch what we are paying for? 

American Horror Story Apocalypse Episode 2

Trying to watch Episode 2 of this and it keeps dropping the sound every 10-20 seconds. I’ve waited to buffer and I’ve checked for software updates, turned it off and on again. Ive watched an episode of  another show with no problems and checked movie...

Resolved! greys anatomy season 14 disappeared???

So I've been loving catching up, finally, on all the recent Greys episodes and then i noticed season 14 episodes had a 'x days left', until today where season 14 has disappeared??! I'm so upset - its not available on both abc and sky living- does any...

Missing episode

Having signed up to this service to specifically watch boardwalk empire from season 1 to 5 i was very happy with the content. However all of a sudden a huge number of episodes have gone, this is very disappointing and a bit ridiculous! Why has'nt thi...

Skysports football channel

I have a month sports pass , but found that now tv did not have the championship game on today , but when I looked at the sky score app it stated that it was on skysport football channel,  can this be explained please,  if you pay for a pass you expe...

Advertising out of date

Has anyone else noticed the adverts in the programs on the reallytv app are years out of date? I’m watching a series at the moment and there are adverts advertising deals and promotions from 2015!!If I’m going to be forced to watch adverts I’d at lea...