cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Would be good to have a Recently Added option

For Movies you have the option of viewing all movies in the order they were added to Now TV (the most recently added first).

It's very useful, so can we have this option for programmes on the Entertainment channel too please?

9 REPLIES 9
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

New movies are added every Friday and are listed under 'Recently Added'...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital

My question was "can we have this option for programmes on the Entertainment channel too please?"

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

New movies are added every Friday and are listed under 'Recently Added'...

Not anymore, Sky Cinema launches this Friday when they move to one a day.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Not anymore, Sky Cinema launches this Friday when they move to one a day.

Yippee Smiley LOL

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

@SeeMoreDigital and @Anonymous User have informed you about the recently added section for movies, but with regard to entertainment content. If you go to the catch up filter content is ordered using the date and time it was added it. The newest content is shown at the top of that list. The further down the list you go the older that content is

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@commanda6

The Catch Up section on the Entertainment Highlights page shows which EPISODES have been most recently added but what I want is the option to see which PROGRAMMES have been most recently added.

I want to be able to see which new TV programmes have been recently added to Now TV, not which new episodes (of already existing programme) have been recently added.

I occassionally like to check and see what's new on Now TV. For Movies, I can use the Recently Added option to do that (as I said in the opening post). But for TV programmes I have to scroll through EVERYTHING in order to see if there is anything new. I don't use the Catch Up section because, as far as I am aware, it only shows episodes from currently airing TV series - it doesn't show boxed sets - so it can't be used to see what PROGRAMMES have been recently added.

So it would be useful to me if there was a Recently Added option for Now TV Entertainment.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User this is why I built my Twitter bots (see my signature) as I was finding that shows I had been waiting for had been added and I had already lost a couple of weeks to watch them.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@commanda6

The Catch Up section on the Entertainment Highlights page shows which EPISODES have been most recently added but what I want is the option to see which PROGRAMMES have been most recently added.

I want to be able to see which new TV programmes have been recently added to Now TV, not which new episodes (of already existing programme) have been recently added.

I occassionally like to check and see what's new on Now TV. For Movies, I can use the Recently Added option to do that (as I said in the opening post). But for TV programmes I have to scroll through EVERYTHING in order to see if there is anything new. I don't use the Catch Up section because, as far as I am aware, it only shows episodes from currently airing TV series - it doesn't show boxed sets - so it can't be used to see what PROGRAMMES have been recently added.

So it would be useful to me if there was a Recently Added option for Now TV Entertainment.

Hi @Anonymous User

Apologies for the misunderstanding. I understand where you're coming from nowSmiley Happy

The listings in here aren't official, but they might give you an idea of some of the new stuff that's coming Smiley Wink (the link I've given you take you to the first post in the topic, so the first listing you see will be old)

I update the topic once or twice a month, depending upon the amount information that gets released by my sources.

I hope that helps you out a little bitSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @commanda6 Thank you, that does help me out a bit, even though it isn't exactly what I was wanting.