cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why on earth do you keep removing programs!

Geating really frustrated now and unless something changes very soon, I will be leaving Now TV.

First The Sopranos, watching at my leisure then all of a sudden it's gone. Halfway though and it is no longer. Same with The Middle and now Ray Donovan. I only started watching this just before season 4 aired. Season 4 finished and now the whole lot are gone. I had just got a couple of episodes in. Supposed to be enjoyment television, right now it feels more like frustration television. To scared to watch anything else, just in case I get into and then... gone..

20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Came here just for this issue. Got NowTV for 1 year through my phone contract for free. Thought it would be cool to get access to some shows like Modern Family and Big Little Lies. But now realised this disappearing act of episodes!

Seriously NowTV you must be scared!

I have Netflix and Amazon Prime which are pretty much the same price as NowTV would be but never had issues with TV series expiring like this! 

On top of that the process of loading the videos is ridiculously slow and unnecessarily complicated plus the picture quality is really bad at times.

Once my phone deal finishes I won't be sticking around.