cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why on earth do you keep removing programs!

Geating really frustrated now and unless something changes very soon, I will be leaving Now TV.

First The Sopranos, watching at my leisure then all of a sudden it's gone. Halfway though and it is no longer. Same with The Middle and now Ray Donovan. I only started watching this just before season 4 aired. Season 4 finished and now the whole lot are gone. I had just got a couple of episodes in. Supposed to be enjoyment television, right now it feels more like frustration television. To scared to watch anything else, just in case I get into and then... gone..

20 REPLIES 20
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Just checked my NowTV smart box and it's only showing Episodes 2, 5 and 6 Smiley Sad

@Anonymous User  can somebody from the NowTV Team look into this please.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @schnapps

Thank you for flagging, I have raised this with our technical team

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Thanks @Anonymous User looks like that all the missing episodes of True Detective season 1 are now showing back on my devices Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

GreedyPrestigiousInvisiblerail-max-1mb.gif

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got a NOW TV box primarily to see what Game of Thrones was all about.  Saw there was a expiry date on it but thought this might reset when I bought a new pass!  Got to episode 43 out of 60 and now GoT has entirely disappeared - what a complete waste of time!  What is the business model that makes this necessary - is it current viewers against fees continuing to be paid to original distributor?!

Expiry dates will probably be reason my NOW TV box will soon end up on ebay - now realise why there are so many there?!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Signed up a couple of weeks ago for the entertainment pass to watch series 8 of walking dead to find that episodes 1-8 have expired, watch them elsewhere and then watch episodes 9-15 on now tv and finally found there’s episode 16 that now tv doesn’t have!!!! So frustrating! Fine, expire a series if you have to, but don’t have partial series!!! There’s like episodes 1 & 3 of the first series as well, what is the point?!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi There @Anonymous User

We were in the middle of watching Criminal Minds Boxset this evening and was shocked to find that when we went to go to the next episode it had been deleted along with the other 12 Series!

We were aware that the series is due to go off at the end of June and had a date displayed below every episode but we are beyond disappointed to find that it has been deleted over a month early?!?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User, I believe this might have been said in another post but just in case, we are aware of an ongoing issue affecting selected titles on the service. 

For updates follow this thread- https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Issue-watching-NOW-TV-13-5-2018/m-p/467409#M566 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I have just joined this forum for this exact issue but I am getting an access denied response to the forum link you posted.

From a search of the forum this appears to be an ongoing technical issue since at least the beginning of the year.

Is there anyone at Now TV who can offer us any more information about what the issue is or when you expect to have it resolved? I left Sky and came to Now TV under the belief that it met all the TV needs I had. So far to say I am disappointed is an understantement.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree it is so annoying especially when you go to watch a show you have not seen before  and it has the first season or that missing.  Now tv really need to let program's last longer or something  . My bf was watching house was a few seasons though it,now it is gone and I was watching west world and it is gone also it is so frustrating . Please do something about it as we may cancel also soon as is nothing to watch as yours  keep removing stuff we would watch.