cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why has the walking dead been removed from nowtv?

The walking dead has disappeared from nowtv? I’m wondering will it be coming back absolutely gutted it’s gone got so into it then one day it just vanished 😭😭
7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

According to this recent linked thread asking the same question, NowTV have no confirmation return date yet of The Walking Dead Smiley Sad

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Walking-Dead-past-series/td-p/449556

In the meantime if you are struggling looking for a good TV show to watch i would highly recommend The Strain (if you haven't watched it yet).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

According to this recent linked thread asking the same question, NowTV have no confirmation return date yet of The Walking Dead Smiley Sad

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Walking-Dead-past-series/td-p/449556

In the meantime if you are struggling looking for a good TV show to watch i would highly recommend The Strain (if you haven't watched it yet).

I just look at my watch list on my entertainmenr pass it shows season 8 until 10 Jan 2018

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

For anyone interested in catching up with The Walking Dead, the good news from the NOW TV team is that S1-7 and the first half of S8 will be available as boxsets on 26th January.

With a bit of dedicated binge-watching should allow people to get up to date before the second half of S8 returns later in February.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What do you mean you have no idea when twd will be back? It is the Only reason I have Nowtv. Why has it been removed in the first place ???
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's still there. You have 11 days left of series 1-8 with the latest series 8 episodes up on NowTV until May 18th.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi can anyone tell me if series 7 and 8 will be back on Nowtv?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you - another person who only signed up for The Walking Dead started S8 and it expired. Tried The Strain as you suggested - awesome!