cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why do I not have access to the full season 3 of Flash??

I gave NowTV's free trial a chance, specifically so I could watch Season 3 of Flash. That was the only thing I cared about. Yet when I went to watch, I can only see the last 2 episodes (and it's pointless to watch them without watching the rest of the season) and it says 6 days left.

Where are the rest of the episodes? I got this free trial just for that season of that show, if it's not here, then I wasted a free trial 

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Season 3 of the Flash was the most recent season and so each episode was part of the Catch-up tv service for 30 days after they air. Since this season has now ended only the last few episodes are left. The full season will be available later in the year again.

Cheers

Eddie

Anonymous User
Not applicable

the Flash is now on season 4 but I only have the first half of season 3. Why is that?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. I would have thought that it would have left yesterday along with the other past seasons, although I see the same has happened on Sky. 

I'll tag @Anonymous User from the NOW TV Team who should be able to find out if S3 should be fully available or removed, as there's not much point having half a season stuck there.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Andy

Hi! Ok from what I can see, the whole of Season 3 was supposed to be removed on Tuesday, so I'll be getting Eps1-10 removed today. 

However season 3 (all of it) will be back again on December 16th.