cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

White box appears on Sky 1, Living & Atlantic

Hi,

Both via the Now TV app for my Samsung Smart TV (2016 model) and the web browser interface I get a small white box appearing on the bottom left of the screen - a bit like what appears on Sky Go on the right.

This doesn't appear on any other channels and it's pretty off-putting once you've noticed it. Is this something that will be removed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  It seems that the white box in the corner of some live channels has been removed.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

its doing my head in (am watching sky atlantic at the moment on an LG TV) - surely they can think of something less annoying to get round this

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When I switch to the packages side of Now TV a small rectangle appears - has anyone else experienced this and does anyone know how to get rid of it?! Thanks Jo
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

As you can see your new topic has been moved and merged into this existing topic about the same issue...

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  It seems that the white box in the corner of some live channels has been removed.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I checked and no whiote box - also the "stream quality" has gone back up to what it was

Mark