cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where is the live chat?

I can't find the live chat section does anyone have a link?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you will need to contact live chat about this between 8am and midnight. Visit help and search for your issue (not how to contact them), click the most relevant article, at the bottom of the page will be a Contact Us button, click this and you reach the Contact Us page, if Live Chat is open and an agent is free the button will be blueish. If it's grey, hit refresh in five minutes time as they will all be busy.

View solution in original post

86 REPLIES 86
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you will need to contact live chat about this between 8am and midnight. Visit help and search for your issue (not how to contact them), click the most relevant article, at the bottom of the page will be a Contact Us button, click this and you reach the Contact Us page, if Live Chat is open and an agent is free the button will be blueish. If it's grey, hit refresh in five minutes time as they will all be busy.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thankyou - that's exactly what I was looking for. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to join now tv but I already have the basic sky package can i still join 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you can still join, however none of the Sky services you pay for with them would be available with NOW TV, you would need to pay again. Of course if you are just after movies every other month or the odd football match that'll be fine.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I currently have the basic sky package as the film channels are to dear but
with now tv i can get it a lot cheaper can i do this i also dont have now
tv box

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

You can buy NowTV box and movie vouchers at bargain prices from Argos, Curry etc

Maybe Black Friday offers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Ok thanks but how do i set it up for films once i have the box

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you would need to watch NOW TV movies via a NOW TV app on one of the number of available devices, or alternativly pick up a NOW TV box from most retailers. You wouldn't be able to watch them on your Sky TV box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where is the live chat button.  I'm looking at all the articles, have follwed the screen instructions, gone through the help centre.  The only button at the bottom of my screen is 'how to contact us'?