cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where is Discovery of Witches episode 3?

Where is episode 3? Been waiting since yesterday it’s still not there? You’re advertising how amazing your service is and you’re adding more content but a series you’ve headlined isn’t even showing the episode that was meant to be available yesterday. Can’t get hold of anyone at NOW TV either. It’s not available on the tv box or my app. Unimpressed! 

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm fuming about this.  I've been trying 'in real life online' to contact an advisor about it and I've been waiting ages for anyone to 'pick up.'  I'm moving, soon, and since there's no other programme (apart from Instinct - and I'm only lukewarm about that - that I want to watch, I decided to keep Now TV specifically for watching ADOW.  I've read that NOW are having problems getting a licence to stream or show the episodes from SKY - but they're both part of the same company.  ADOW was advertised as being streamed on both.  This is VERY annoying.  NOW are getting my money for a product that I can't use.  If there's anyone out there, from NOW, reading this please answer me.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am really disappointed that NOW TV has failed to deliver Discovery of Witches.  I expect to be refunded for the lapse in your service.  Not at all good enough and Now TV should pay for it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I spoke to someone on the Live Chat and they said: "We have been facing an issue with regards to this. And the tech team is working on it to get the issue sorted."

If you give them your email they'll get in touch when it is sorted but in my experience there is a delay between their alert and the problem having been fixed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not good! I sat down to watch it and it’s not there! 😞 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They’ve been having technical difficulties for 2 days it seems. American Horror story aired Thursday night but was only added to NowTv this morning. By that trend ADOW will be added Sunday morning. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I'm fuming about this.  I've been trying 'in real life online' to contact an advisor about it and I've been waiting ages for anyone to 'pick up.'  I'm moving, soon, and since there's no other programme (apart from Instinct - and I'm only lukewarm about that - that I want to watch, I decided to keep Now TV specifically for watching ADOW.  I've read that NOW are having problems getting a licence to stream or show the episodes from SKY - but they're both part of the same company.  ADOW was advertised as being streamed on both.  This is VERY annoying.  NOW are getting my money for a product that I can't use.  If there's anyone out there, from NOW, reading this please answer me.  

I check this on saturday morning and it was still missing. i check it again and it now been fix on now entertainment pass from smart tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I only signed up for NowTV because I wanted to watch Discovery of witches. Now I can’t watch it. I’m not happy with NowTV.

this problem needs to be fixed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

just checked , episode 3 is still not available ,maybe  NOW TV  should consider employing some ex-Netflix employees and get the service working properly.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Go to YOUTUBE and search DISCOVERY OF WITCHES S01 E03

live now all, full episode.