cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where has Deep State gone? I was half way through watching and it said it was available for days?

Anyone know what's happened to Deep State?  I was on episode 5 yesterday and it had several more days available, but today it's gone from the PC and Android - not in my TV, lists, or in continue watching.  It's really frustrating to have it removed without warning and it was a good series. 

10 REPLIES 10
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Deep State was on catch-up and I would have expected the episodes to have expired now that's its more than a month since it aired. However I'll tag @Anonymous User @Anonymous User from the NOW TV Team who can double check it didn't leave early (might be Monday now before they are back on the forum).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I logged in to ask the same question. I was sure that the episode that I was watching was available for several more days, but the whole series has disappeared.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The later episodes were advertised as available until mid August but they have all disappeared by the 2nd week of July. This will be a deal breaker & I'm going to swap Now TV for Netflix.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just turned on tonight to watch deep state and whole series has disappeared just like season 3 of blind spot! This is poor service with no warning, it is almost like you are forcing us to sign up to a sky package to watch the programmes we want after luring us in through now tv!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Andy

Hi all, we are expecting Deep State to return to the service later in the year, but we don't have a confirmed date yet. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Not good enough when the later episodes where marked as available until mid August. Unless it returns by the end of this week I will cancel my pass.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The problem is not that programmes come and go, the problem is that it's impossible to rely on the leaving date provided by NowTV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's back until the 18th of November (if NowTV's date can be trusted).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Hello! I've just had a look and all episodes are available, please let me know if any are missing for you. Thanks!