cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where has Castle gone?

I've been enjoying working my way through the box sets of Castle from Season 1.  I was getting to the end of Season 3, but today everything's gone except Season 7  :-0 Where? Why? Will it come back? When? Why didn't you put up a warning that it was going to be zapped so I could zip through them more speedily? Interestingly, I can still play the last episode that I wastched yesterday, which is still in the My TV bit, so the eps must be still up on the site somewhere. I really hope this is just a glitch and they'll be back soon.

BTW I tried the contact link at the bottom of the page but couldn't email you (followed your instructions to the letter).

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it appears that seasons 1-6 have detached themselves from season 7 at some point today. But they are all still there. Try searching and hopefully two results will come back.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it appears that seasons 1-6 have detached themselves from season 7 at some point today. But they are all still there. Try searching and hopefully two results will come back.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Found it! Thank you Artesea. Very much appreciate your help Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where has castle gone now? We managed to get to Season 8 and it disappeared yesterday.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Apparently it left the nowtv service yesterday Smiley Sad

Maybe @Anonymous User from the NowTV Content Team can confirm if this show is coming back to nowtv soon ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nooo! Hope they put it back up soon. Thanks.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @schnapps

Hello! No return date as yet unfortunatley.