cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When will you be transmitting in HD?

Hi guys

Was wondering when you will start transmitting in HD?  Did ask a few years ago was hoping that by now shows would be available in HD...

Thanks in advance

Kriss 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Great to see another sci-fi fan around! NOW TV stream in 720p HD on most devices now,  but there's no news on if or when this will be upped to 1080p HD. However streaming on my devices on the big screen, the quality is pretty good.

More details here

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-is-highest-streaming-quality-for-my-device

View solution in original post

121 REPLIES 121
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Robert thanks for replying , last season I had no problems watching nowtv premier league matches. No blurry picture the action flowed seamlessly all of the picture as clear. This year it is not, I have also got a better broadband speed this season. Last season 14mb, this season 30mb+, is there anything I can do to improve the way that I cast to the TV? It's the same tv as I used last year.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you haven't changed anything (bar the broadband speed) since last season then it's almost certainly down to NowTV output rather than anything at your end of things. If that's the case then unfortunately there's nothing you can change to improve it 😐