cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wheeler dealers season 13

Will there be any previous episodes to ep 10 that was shown this week,as there isn't any previous episodes available on catch up ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi again @Anonymous User

I've just checked and Wheeler Dealers has landed in "Catch up".  There are now two episodes in there, Last weeks Ford Bronco (available for 22 days) and this weeks Mercedes 500 (Available for 29 days) so you can watch in peace.

You are right about the EPG on Now TV, it is a bit limited with only the "Now and Next" but as Now TV is basically a "Catch up and Boxset" system at heart, you can watch most programmes at a time that suits you, rather than being tied to an actual transmission time.  I like it that way and vary rarely watch channels using the "Live" section.

Anyway, I hope that gets you back on track with "Wheeler Dealers" Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User and welcome to the board.

I'm a bit of a "Wheeler Dealers" fan, myself and you are right, there are no other episodes available on catch up.

The first half of Season 13 was shown earlier this year, again on catch up (Each episode available for 29/30 days) on Discovery.  Boxsets have been available in the past on Now TV and I would guess that this entire series will be available as one, after it has finished.  There seems to be 17 episodes this time, so if it is available as a boxset, that will take us into the new year before it is shown.

Season 10 (or at least the last bit of it) has just started again on "Quest TV" (9pm Thursday) if that's any help to you.

As for the rest of this season, you will have to do what I am doing and that is to watch it on a weekly basis.  Try to put it into your "Watchlist" or keep a check on which night it is shown and you will be able to find it on "Catch Up"

I hope that helps in some way.....Now...."Hold out yer 'and!!" Smiley Wink

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your rely,I've just  turned on my rocku & just by chance , I've found episodes 1 being broadcast now.  on discovery, so I've missed half of the episode, episode 2 follows,why can't now to have a 7 day epg like sky do with their sky+boxes

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Tonights episode (The Mercedes) isn't showing up on "Catch up" yet but if you try tomorrow, I think that it will be there.  If your Roku works the same as a Now TV Box (It should as they are more or less the same thing) you will be able to find it in the Entertainment section under "Catch Up" or in the "Channels" section under "Discovery" then scroll down the page to the "W" bit, where you will find "Wheeler Dealers".

That episode should stay there for 29/30 days.  You are right, if you try to watch it live and have missed the beginning, then you cannot start again. It is better to watch it on "Catch up" as there are no adverts and so I will be watching it (hopefully) tomorrow.

I hope that helps, all the best! Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi again @Anonymous User

I've just checked and Wheeler Dealers has landed in "Catch up".  There are now two episodes in there, Last weeks Ford Bronco (available for 22 days) and this weeks Mercedes 500 (Available for 29 days) so you can watch in peace.

You are right about the EPG on Now TV, it is a bit limited with only the "Now and Next" but as Now TV is basically a "Catch up and Boxset" system at heart, you can watch most programmes at a time that suits you, rather than being tied to an actual transmission time.  I like it that way and vary rarely watch channels using the "Live" section.

Anyway, I hope that gets you back on track with "Wheeler Dealers" Smiley Happy