cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What time will viceland tv channel be added to nowtv

As title press reports indicate that viceland is coming to sky and now TV so where is it?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User@Anonymous User@Anonymous User

So Viceland launches live on Sky TV at 8pm tonight.

Here at NOW TV we will only have the catch-up content from this channel ( so no live channel ) so expect this to start appearing on NOW TV within the usual 24/48 hours after broadcast.

Thanks

Andy

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yup - my question also.  Just taken out a subscription to watch this channel.  But nothing....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where is vice land to channel?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User@Anonymous User@Anonymous User

So Viceland launches live on Sky TV at 8pm tonight.

Here at NOW TV we will only have the catch-up content from this channel ( so no live channel ) so expect this to start appearing on NOW TV within the usual 24/48 hours after broadcast.

Thanks

Andy

therealhakdaddy
Scholar

very disappointing, you cut channels on the entertainment package for the same price, moved them into a seperate kids package and all we get is Viceland on demand? Terrible

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's disappointing I was under the impression that we would get the live channel. I would have even accepted a quid a month price rise if we got the live channel. However I will be happy if your on demand had the shows on it I want to watch
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah, really disappointing. I can't imagine my subscription will last beyond the two week freebie.
BicBasher
Elite

I'm disappointed that we're not receiving the live stream.   There's a real opportunity to tap into the young adult market with this and like BBC Three since it left linear tv, is only on VoD!

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Personally speaking, I'm disappointed that it's been included on the NOW TV platform. In my opinion it's a waste of bandwidth Smiley Surprised

Anonymous User
Not applicable

On A personal note, I'm with @SeeMoreDigital on this one as I took a look at the schedule for Viceland and thought, "What?..."Entertainment!!??"...You're kidding!".

Then again, I love my "Scandi Noir" stuff (The Killing, Occupied, Angelby etc.) and that's not everybody's cup of tea (If you like books, check out Mari Jungstedt, Jo Nesbo, Camilla Lackberg, Arnaldur Indridasson and Anne Holt for a good "Scandi" read) so I suppose that it's a case of, to each his own.

I won't be watching Viceland but it seems a lot of folk will be and at least it's something new and, let's just say "different", on Now TV.