cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What has happened to My TV's list?

Why am I now only seeing my last 8 episodes watched? This makes watching new weekly episodes hard as I now have todo a search for the series and then scroll through to find new episode rather than just clicking on last weeks episode from my tv and just picking the next one.

This is an even worse change than the way you messed up the home page recently.

Please put things back so I can see last 30 days again

21 REPLIES 21
herojan
Expert

except that sometimes I've watched an episode but not according to the orange bar under it.

Maybe they have fixed that now, and I hope that isn't anything to do with how they work out what to put in this new list as if it is then I hope it is now reliable.

• Roku Streaming Stick+ | S/W 8.1.0 | Now TV app v3.12.132 | Wifi (DHCP)
• Internet - Plusnet Fibre @ 36M

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anybody managed to get more than 8 items in the continue watching list?  I can live with the other changes but what was wrong with keeping the list for 30 days worth of items to avoid the problems of 1 episode a week watched programmes disappearing and having to search for them again?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It a poor change in the system and Now TV need to go back to how it was before as it's causing a lot more hassle on trying to find the next episode.

A poorly though out and implemented system as compared to the other streaming services.

Since the new system has been implemented I lost all of my recently watched programs after having a short break from the service.

hellsbelles
Scholar

Yeah I always get that for films on netflix too! Looks like it will be the same with Now TV 😞
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree, why do they have to keep changing things?  Wouldn't mind if it was for the better, but it's not!  I may not have watched a particular series for a few weeks but it won't even show now as the kids have watched films etc since then.  Change it back!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User unless you've not watched it for over a month it does show and that same restriction was there before. 

Right now in my continue watching is the next episode for something I've not watch for about 3 weeks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

But the list is being restricted to 12 programs (was 8 yesterday).

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

My list has 14 items on it.  If there is a restriction to the number of shows, I'd expect it to be about 100 as it was before.

One quirk of the system is that it lists the next available episode of shows that you've watched.  So if there is no next episode, that show will disappear from the list.

For example, Ballers season 2 has 3 eps available.  If you watch ep2 to the end, ep 3 will appear in the Continue Watching list.  But if you watch ep3 to the end, Ballers will disappear from the Continue Watching list until ep4 is available.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't think the 30 day visibility applies now.
Ballers Ep1 vanished from my Continue Watching, despite being added about 10 days ago.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No I think it's a bug or very bad set-up by Now TV as my continue watching is restricted to only 12 programs.  If I start to watch a 13th program number 12 in my list disappears.

Nothing I do resolves it.

I do realise that if there isn't a next episode available then the series does disappear from the section, however if I have 12 programs listed and the next episode of a series I am watching is available that appears but then deletes the show that's moves into 13th place etc.

System is flawed and all technical support say is sorry.  What about sorting it out.