cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What has happened to My TV's list?

Why am I now only seeing my last 8 episodes watched? This makes watching new weekly episodes hard as I now have todo a search for the series and then scroll through to find new episode rather than just clicking on last weeks episode from my tv and just picking the next one.

This is an even worse change than the way you messed up the home page recently.

Please put things back so I can see last 30 days again

21 REPLIES 21
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

It looks like a deliberate change on NOW TV's part, as the section has now been renamed Continue Watching rather than Recently Watched on the NOW TV box and clicking on a partially-watched episode from there picks it up from where you left off straight away.

If you make sure you watch your current episode right to the very end (unlike me, where I tend to exit it as soon as the credits appear) then you should find the next episode is automatically displayed ready for you to click on when you go back to Continue Watching next time, so in future you won't need to hunt for it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This sounds correct but can someone from Now TV please tell me what was wrong with the 30 day list as I watch over 8 different shows a week on catch up / box sets so when for instance I went to watch Outcast or Wayward Pines I then had to search through to find the next episode whereas up until yesterday I just scrolled down recently watched until I found the episode and then simply picked the latest one.  Please Now TV give me back my recently watched 30 day list!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

I agree, it threw me.  I had to end up  re-searching for a couple of shows too, bit of a dragSmiley Surprised

Legend 5
Legend 5

I used to use the Watchlist to store things I wanted to watch.  Now it puts in things have watched as well as saved items to watch. Which is annoying.   To top section used to be what you had watched- you could then decide whether to watch an episode again, watch the next one or indeed a different one in the series.  This whole business of going into the episode is annoying.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User but now instead of having 6 episodes of Wayward Pines you've already watched, you now get the next episode. 

hellsbelles
Scholar

Who watches shows or films to the end of the credits (unless it's a film with an after credit scene)??? I used it to keep track of what I had watched so I could just click on the next episode, now will have to search for them. Now TV, what's the reason behind the change??
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@hellsbelles

I'm guessing to make it more like Netflix, which has Continue Watching and My List features. Although because I never watch films to the end of the credits they always clutter up my Continue Watching section on Netflix as well!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Given that this particular 'Continue Watching' implementation hasn't made it onto my LG televisions NOW TV app yet. Are you still able to easily identify which episodes you've actually viewed ?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SeeMoreDigital

You still see the orange progress bar under watched episodes in the episode list, it's just that you can't get to the episode list from the Continue Watching section now, you need to go via one of the other routes.